Sarehole Mill is a 250 year old idyllic watermill only four miles from Birmingham city centre. The cobbled courtyard and millpond provide a tranquil haven away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Conferences and Corporate Events
Sarehole Mill provides a unique setting for corporate meetings. The Events Space at Sarehole Mill can house 15 people, and we are happy to provide your guests with refreshments and cake.
What we Offer
- The schoolroom at Sarehole Mill can be hired for private meetings and can seat up to 15 people.
- We are happy to provide your guests with refreshments and cake.
- Sandwiches are not available, but can be obtained (including delivery) from local catering establishment.
- Twilight Talk, Tour and Tea for 10 to 15 people is an atmospheric evening talk and tour, with tea and cake.
- Guided tours and talks can be tailored to your groups needs.
- There is a visitor car park next to the mill.
For further information or to discuss your requirements:
Email BMAG.Enquiries@birminghammuseums.org.uk or telephone 0121 348 8160.